Setup Optimization and First Year of Service
Website Hosting, Monitoring, and Maintenance
- Website hosting: Twelve months of hosting for your WordPress website.
- SSL encryption: Provides visitor assurance that data transmission will not be intercepted.
- Backups: Weekly backups of content. Provides ability to rollback in case of corruption or accidental loss of data. Allows for easy transfer to other service providers.
- Routine software updates: Pretested updating of WordPress versions, plugins, and theme software.
- Security: Firewall and access-detection software thwarts hacking attempts by robots and humans. Daily malware scans are monitored. All unauthorized access attempts or changes in site files are reviewed by Concept Compass.
- Measure visitor activity: Google Analytics install / tracking allows on-demand or scheduled reporting.
- Be discovered: Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) tool is integrated that allows for best-practice formatting of web pages and posts.
- Ask Google to take a look: Automated XML sitemap generation (allows search engines to properly index site content). A Google Search Console account is set up and connected to your site. GSC webmaster notifications are actively monitored and acted upon, when appropriate.
- Speed optimization: Auto-caching and other steps for quicker page load.
- On call for website performance issues: 24/7 no-charge support for hosting performance issues such as slow or no page load. Troubleshooting and coaching services for content-related bugs and breaks can be scheduled (within two business days) – rate $80/hour.
Thank you for your business !